One touch. Endless possibilities.
miniTek® is everything you want from a wireless solution and more. It is an automatic streamer and an intuitive remote control. It syncs all your audio devices —simultaneously — with the following hearing aids:
The richest listening experience at your fingertips.
miniTek wirelessly connects audio devices—phones, TVs, MP3 players, and more—to your hearing aids. miniTek won the Best of Bluetooth® Next and Fan Favorite awards at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and along with the miniTek Remote app was an Innovations Design and Engineering Awards Honoree at the 2014 CES.
- Remote control and streamer in one small, stylish device
- Transmits audio to both ears in true stereo
- Works with all Siemens wireless hearing aids
- The only wireless solution that supports wireless CICs (completely-in-the-canal)
- Discreet and convenient one-touch operation
- Connects many audio devices with your hearing aids
- Multi-point system works with two phones at once
- Connects two transmitters simultaneously
- Communicates with Bluetooth® wireless devices
- Supports third-party Bluetooth wireless transmitters
- Additional connectivity with DAI (direct audio input) plug and T-coil
- VoiceLink™ transmitter available to adapt devices without Bluetooth wireless
- VoiceLink microphone available to hear a speaker in noisy environments
Discretion and versatility with the miniTek Remote App for Android™ phones and tablets.
Accessories are available for miniTek to make listening even easier.
miniTek can connect to two transmitters at once, so you can link to two separate televisions, or a TV and home theater combination, without moving the transmitter. miniTek comes pre-paired with the transmitters, so it all happens effortlessly and automatically. Unpack, plug in, and play. It's that simple.
miniTek Remote App.
The miniTek Remote App lets you control your hearing aids using your Android smartphone. It's available in the Google Play store.
VoiceLink transmitter and microphone.
VoiceLink makes it seem like the speaker is right next to you.